Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee Syllabus 2017 & Test pattern are Available now. Get AP DSC TET cum TRT Exam Syllabus &Exam Pattern from below Candidates who are applied for AP DSC TET cum TRT Jobs have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee. Candidates who had applied for Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee Recruitment 2017 can check the latest AP DSC TET cum TRT Syllabus from this article which is officially released by AP DSC TET cum TRT. Here is a good news for the aspirants who are searching for Exam Syllabus 2017. In the below section, contenders will get the subject wise AP DSC TET cum TRT Syllabus along with Exam Pattern. So with the reference given AP DSC TET cum TRT Syllabus, all the applicants must start their preparation because there is an enormous competition for AP DSC TET cum TRT Jobs.
AP DSC TET cum TRT Exam Syllabus | Model Question Papers PDF
Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee Syllabus 2017 and Exam Pattern for Aptitude Test had given here. Applied Candidates for Department of Recruitment can have a look at this article to get and download the Latest Required AP DSC TET cum TRT Exam Syllabus 2018 along with Exam Pattern. Here regularly we are updating all Latest Government Jobs Exam AP DSC TET cum TRT Syllabus PDF along Exam Pattern. Before going to attend for you should know the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee 2017-18 Aptitude Test.
AP DSC TET cum TRT Exam Pattern 2017-18
The applicants of Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee Recruitment can check the Exam Pattern which had given on this page. Schedule your Exam Preparation with the Topics Wise Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee AP DSC TET cum TRT Syllabus 2017 provided in the below sections.
|1.||I||Current Affairs & General Knowledge||10|
|2.||II||The Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|3.||III||Language 1 Content and Methodology – Optional (Telugu/ Urdu/ Hindi/ Tamil/ Kannada/ Oriya/ Sanskrit)||35|
|4.||IV||The Language 2 English Content and Methodology||35|
Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee(DSC) PET Exam Pattern 2017
|1.||I||GK and Current Affairs||10|
|2.||II||English – Language 2||30|
AP District Selection Committee DSC LP Exam Pattern 2017-18
|1.||I||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||10|
|2.||II||Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|3.||III||Optional (Telugu/ Urdu/ Hindi/ Tamil/ Kannada/ Oriya/ Sanskrit) – Language 1||70|
|4.||IV||Content and Methodology of Language 2 English||30|
|5.||V||Science or Mathematics or Social Studies||60|
Andhra Pradesh DSC SA Exam Pattern 2017-18
|1.||I||Current Affairs and GK||10|
|2.||II||Pedagogy and Child Development||30|
|3.||III||Language 1 English||70|
|4.||IV||(Telugu/Urdu/Hindi/Tamil/Kannada/Oriya/Sanskrit) Optional Language 2 Content and Methodology||30|
|5.||V||Social Studies or Mathematics or Science||60|
AP District Selection Committee DSC TET cum TRT syllabus 2017-18
AP District Selection Committee (DSC) Exam Pattern 2017 & Syllabus
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Child Development and Pedagogy.
- Language Topics.
- Mathematics or Science or Social Studies.
- Physical Education.
- Environmental Studies.
Andhra Pradesh DSC Syllabus for General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- General Politics.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals.
AP District Selection Committee DSC Exam Syllabus for Child Development and Pedagogy.
- Development of Child.
- Understanding Learning.
- Pedagogical Concerns.
Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee DSC Teacher Syllabus Pdf – English
- Parts of Speech.
- Types of Sentences.
- Articles and Prepositions.
- Degrees of Comparison.
- Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
- Use of Phrases.
- Comprehension of a Prose Passage.
- Voice – Active and Passive Voice.
AP DSC Syllabus for Methodology:
- English language – History, Nature, Importance, Principles of English as Second Language.
- Problems of Teaching / Learning English.
- Objectives of Teaching English.
- Development of Language Skills (Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing – (LSRW), Communicative skills.
- Approaches, Methods, Techniques of teaching English
- The Teaching of Structures and Vocabulary items.
- Curriculum & Textbooks
- Teaching Learning Materials in English
- Lesson Planning
- Evaluation in the English language
AP DSC SGT Syllabus for Environmental Studies
- Science in Everyday life: Scientists – Science Institutes – Branches
- Living World: Classification of Plants and Animals; Plant & Animal life
- Human body – Health –Hygiene –Safety and First aid
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandry
- Our Environment
- Our Universe
- Natural Resources
- Natural Phenomena
- Mechanics, Kinematics and Dynamics:
- Modern World
- Action of Heat on Substances & Types of Chemical changes
- Laws of Chemical Combination
- Water and its Constituents:
- Sulfur and its Compounds
- 0.Nitrogen and its Compounds:
- Phosphorus and its Compounds:
- Common Salt and its Constituents
AP DSC SA Syllabus for Mathematics
- Number System (Elementary Number Theory).
- Simple Equations.
- Data Handling and Statistics.
- Aims, values and instructional objectives of teaching Mathematics
- Meaning, Nature, and Definitions of Mathematics
- Instructional Material, TLM and Resource Utilization in Mathematics
- Evaluation, tools of evaluation and Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation
- Methods of Teaching & Remedial measures in Mathematics
- Curriculum, Text Book & Instructional Planning
- Child-Centered and Activity-Based Approaches in Teaching Mathematics
- Correlation with other school subjects and daily life.
AP DSC District Selection Committee Syllabus for PET Physical Education
- Principles, Philosophy and History of Physical Education.
- Organization and Administration of Physical Education.
- Psychology, Materials, and Methods of Physical Education.
- Anatomy and Physiology and Kinesiology.
- Health Education, Safety Education, and Physiology of Exercise.
- Physiology of Exercise.
- Officiating and Coaching of Physical Education
AP DSC TET cum TRT Exam Syllabus 2017 | Download Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF
You may also like...