East Coast Railway Waltair Division Notification 2017 – 588 Khudra Road Division Vacancies | Apply Online at www.rrcbbs.org.in
East Coast Railway Waltair Division Recruitment 2017 : East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 is released for a while. Candidates who are waiting for the 588 Apprentice Vacancies can now apply for the openings on or before the last date. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the Government Jobs in India. For more details, candidates can check this post. We have updated all the details in a single post. And we urge the contenders to apply for the recruitment on or before the closing date of the application which is 17th June 2017. And the age of the candidates should be between 15 to 24 years. For Age relaxation details check the Recruitment Notification carefully.for more details can click on official website and govtjobsforall.in
Details for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Department||East Coast Railway|
|Name of the Post||Waltair Division, Khudra Road Division, and Other Posts|
|Total No.of Vacancies||588 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Start Date||18th May 2017|
|End Date||17th June 2017|
|Selection Procedure||Merit List|
East Coast Railway Waltair Division Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Waltair Division, Khudra Road Division, and Other Posts
Number post Vacancies: 588 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Waltair Division: 461 Posts
- Khudra Road Division: 30 posts
- Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar: 97 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for East Coast Railway Waltair Division Vacancies 2017
Educational Details for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017
The candidates who complete 10th standard and ITI or its equivalent course from any recognized University or Institute with minimum 50% marks.
For more educational details of East Cost Railway Jobs 2017, refer the official advertisement.
Age Limit for Waltair Division Posts
- Upper Age Limit: 15 years
- Lower Age Limit: 24 years
Age Relaxation Details
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 05 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
Application Fee for East Coast Railway Jobs 2017
Contenders have to pay the application fee as per the category through online. Following are the category wise Fee details.
- For General candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: No Fee
Selection Process for Waltair Division, Khudra Road Division Recruitment 2017
Candidates will be selected for the positions based on the Merit list which will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the 10th and ITI with a minimum of 50% in each. Thus the shortlisted candidates will be called for the document/Certificate Verification. For more information check this post completely. and the final decision will be taken by the East Coast Railway.
Pay Scale Offred by East Coast Railway
For the shortlisted candidates of East Coast Railway Bhubaneswar Jobs 2017, the recruitment department of East Coast Railway gives an attractive salary peer month.
Application Fee for Railway Government Recruitment 2017
- For General Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- SC/ ST category candidates: No fee
Online Application Procedure East Coast Railway Khudra Road Division Jobs 2017
- Interested candidates should open the official website of East Coast Railway, www.rrcbbs.org.in.
- Open the notification of East Coast Railway Waltair Division Recruitment 2017.
- Read the entire advertisement carefully to know the eligibility.
- If eligible, click on the apply online link.
- Fill all the details in the application form without any duly.
- Upload the documents of educational and personal.
- Remit the application fee as per the category.
- Recheck the application form once before the submission.
- Complete the East Coast Railway application form procedure by clicking on submit button.
- Keep a copy of the application for future reference.
Important Dates for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017
- Advertisement Published on – 18th May 2017
- Online Application Available from – 18th May 2017
- End Date for Submission of Applications – 17th June 2017
Important link for Railway Recruitment 2017