Karwar District Recruitment Notification 2017 – 47 Stenographer, Typist Vacancies
Karwar District Recruitment 2017: Latest notification by the Karwar District to recruit 47 Stenographer, Typist vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online Krawar District Jobs 2017 for the various posts in various regions. Those who are looking for the latest jobs for Stenographer, Typist has the golden opportunity. The detailed notification and application procedure for the above posts will be available on this page from 30th January 2017. Candidates are allowed to online registration from 19th January to 30th January 2017. other details regarding Karwar Recruitment 2017 such as age limit, educational qualification, salary, selection process, admit card, result, last date to apply, how to apply. (www.ecourts.gov.in)
Karwar District Court Recruitment 2017 – 47 Stenographer, Typist Vacancies
who are Looking for Typist Jobs may grab this opportunity . All Interested candidates apply online through official website and govtjobsforall.in. For more details like like Education and Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, Salary Details, Important Dates, Important Links, How to apply etc…. For more details Can click on official website and govtjobsforall.in
Karwar District Court Recruitment 2017 – 47 Stenographer, Typist Posts | Apply Online at www.ecourts.gov.in
Details for Karwar District Court Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2017
|Organization Name:||Karwar District Court|
|Job Category:||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|No. of Posts:||47|
|Name of the Posts:||Stenographer, Typist, Peon|
|Qualification:||8th, 10th, 12th|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Exam, Interview|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
|Date of Examination||Aug/Sep 2017|
Name and Number of Posts
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Karwar District Stenographer, Typist Recruitment 2017
Education and Qualification
- Candidates who have completed 8th, 10th, 12th or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Karwar District Court Recruitment 2017
- Minimum Age: 18 Years,
- Maximum Age: 35 Years.
- General / OBC – Rs. 200/-
- All others – Rs. 100/-
For the post of District & Sessions Judge Karwar Stenographer, Typist, Copyist, Peon, Process Server Candidates will be Selected based on Computer Proficiency Test.
How to apply for Karwar District Stenographer Recruitment 2017
- Open the official web portal, www.ecourts.gov.in/uttarakannada.
- Then Click on the Online Recruitment Section.
- Select the post which you want to apply.
- Then Click on Apply Online.
- Fill all mandatory details and upload a Photo.
- Also, Upload the Signature and attach the relevant documents.
- Pay the Application Fee. Submit the Application form.
Important Dates for Karwar District Recruitment Notification 2017
- Starting Date to apply online : Available
- Last Date to apply online : 30-7-2017