Lohit District Court Recruitment 2017 – 47 Stenographer, LDC and Other Vacancy | Apply @ ghcitanagar.gov.in
Lohit District Court Recruitment 2017 Notification has recently dispatched for the residents of the Arunachal Pradesh state Govt. The District court of Lohit, Arunachal Pradesh official advertisement has been proclaimed for the 47 Vacancies of the Peon, UDC, LDC, stenographer Grade II Vacancies. Aspirants who have finished the 8th, 12th, ITI, Graduation Degree or its equivalent can proceed further and apply for Lohit District Court Recruitment 2017. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 20th April 2017.
Lohit District Court Recruitment Notification 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Gauhati High Court|
|Name of the post||Peon, UDC, LDC, Steno Gr-II|
|No of Vacancies||47 posts|
|Starting date to Apply||Started|
|Closing date to Apply||20/04/2017|
|Work location||Arunachal Pradesh|
Lohit District Court Vacancies 2017 Details
- Sheristadar – 04 Posts
- Stenographer Grade II – 05 Posts
- Peshkar – 07 Posts
- UDC – 07 Posts
- LDC- Cum- Computer Operator – 04 Posts
- Driver – 05 Posts
- Process Server – 05 Posts
- Office Peon-I – 06 Posts
Eligibility for Lohit District Court Stenographer, LDC and other Vacancy
Applicants of the Lohit District Court Recruitment should have completed the 8th, 12th, ITI, Graduation Degree from Recognized University. Only such candidates are eligible to apply for the Gauhati High Court jobs.
- Minimum age -18 years
- Maximum age – 28 years as per the Official Lohit District Court Vacancies 2017 notification.
- Written test
- Interview conducted by Gauhati High Court.
- Post 1,2: Rs.9,300-34,800 with GP Rs.4,200
- For post 3,4,5,6: Rs.5,200-20,200 with GP Rs.2,400/2,800
- Post 7,8: Rs.4,400-7,440 with GP Rs.1,900/-.
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-.
- Remaining Category Applicants: Rs. 200/-.
How to Apply for Lohit District Court Vacancy 2017
- Applicants have to approach the official website ghconline.gov.in.
- Search for the Gauhati High Court LDC Advertisement link.
- Download the notification and carefully read it to verify the eligibility.
- Fill the application form with the complete details.
- Post the duly filled application form to the following postal address.
- Take a copy of the application for further reference.
The Office of the District & Sessions Court East Sessions Division, Tezu, LOhit District, Arunachal Pradesh
East Sessions Division, Tezu, LOhit District, Arunachal Pradesh
Lohit District, Arunachal Pradesh