NPCIL Recruitment 2017 – 60 Trade Apprentice Vacancies| Apply Online at www.npcil.nic.in: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL Recruitment 2017: Latest notification by the NPCIL vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online NPCIL Recruitment 2017 for the posts of 60 Trade Apprentice Vacancies . Those who are looking for the latest Government jobs has the golden opportunity. The detailed notification and application procedure for the above posts will be available on this page . Candidates are allowed to online registration from 10-10-2017 . All Aspirants can apply online through official website www.npcil.nic.in and govtjobsforall.in
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 Details
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 – Post Wise Details
- Name of Trade & No. of Seats: [SC – 10, ST – 08, OBC – 12, UR – 30]1) Fitter – 122) 0Turner – 093) Machinist – 094) Electrician – 125) Electronic Mechanic – 126) Welder – 037) Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – 03
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017
Education and Qualification
- Candidates should have possess ITI passed from a recognized Institute. More information go to official notification.
Candidates age should be between 16-24 years for General candidates. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST, OBC candidates as per the Govt. of India directives.
- Aspirants can check their Application fee on official website
- The selection process will consist
- Written test
- Rs.5400 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2017 – 60 Trade Apprentice Vacancy
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website npcilcareers.co.in from 16th August 2017 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
2. Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of all supported document send to Manager (HRM), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Kakrapar Gujarat Site, PO-Anumala, Via-Vyara, Dist-Tapi, Pin-394651 16th August 2017.
Important Dates for NPCIL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Opening Date of Application: Available
- Last Date of Application: 10-10-2017