Tamilnadu TRB Recruitment 2017 – 6300 Teachers Notification | Apply Online @ www.trb.tn.nic.in
Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), for the 1st time has announced the tentative schedule of upcoming recruitment for 6300 teacher posts in TN govt schools, colleges & polytechnics.The Tamilnadu TRB Annual Recruitment Planner 2017 provides the detailed list of posts, vacancies, notification dates along with examination & result dates.
If you belong to the state of Tamilnadu & aspiring for jobs in government schools & colleges – then this annual recruitment planner will help you know about the upcoming teacher recruitments in 2017.It is also an excellent oppurtunity to start preparations in advance.For more details can see the official website and jobsbadi.com
TN TRB Annual Planner 2017 : Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board has released TN TRB Annual Planner 2017. TRB Annual Planner contains the following details – Name of the recruitment post, No of vacancies, date of notification, date of examination and date of declaration of results. All Tamilnadu TRB candidates can check TRB schedule here.
Accordng to the TRB schedule PG TRB will be conducted on 02.07.2017 to fill up Post graduate assistants posts in the year 2119.
Job vacancy Details of Tamilnadu Teacher Recruitment 2017
Total Vacancies: 6,300 Posts
- PG Assistant Teachers – 2119 Posts
- Professor Post for Polytechnic College – 1137 Posts
- Special Teachers – 1188 Posts
- Agriculture Teachers – 25 Posts
- Assitant Professor Posts for Arts and Science College – 1883 Posts
- Education Officer – 38 Posts
6390 Teacher/ Professor Jobs in 2017
As part of the upcoming TRB recruitments in 2017, a total of 6390 vacancies are to be filled across through appropriate selection process for the positions that include PG assistants, Lecturers, Special Teachers, Assistant Professors etc., in Govt schools and Arts & Science Colleges within the state of Tamilnadu.
Aspirants are required to visit the official website trb.tn.nic.in at the time of notification for more details on eligibility & application process.
TamilNadu TRB Recruitment notification 2017 – 1111 Professor vacancy | Apply online @ www.trb.tn.nic.in
TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 Notification: Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu has recently dispatched the notification for 1111 Assistant Professors Vacancies. Candidates who have finished the B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech can go through the TRB Tamil Nadu Assistant Professors Notification 2017. The age of the individual must not exceed 57 years as on 01/07/2017. Age relaxation period will be applicable to all reservation categories as per the government norms. The Applicants of the TRB Tamil Nadu Assistant Professors Jobs 2017 should apply through the online. The last date to apply for the TRB Tamil Nadu lecturer Jobs is 20/03/2017.
Tamilnadu TRB Recruitment 2017- 1111 Asst Professor Posts
Teacher Recruitment Board TN has proclaimed the notification to recruit the eligible candidates for the 1111 vacancies of the Assistant Professor Posts in Engineering Colleges. It is the wonderful news for the candidates who are in search of the Teaching Jobs in recent times. Tamil Nadu TRB is inviting the applications from the eligible and successful candidates who possess the Bachelor Degree/Master Degree. Interested individuals for the Sarkari Naukri can apply for the Assistant Profesor Posts before the last Date i..e, 20th March 2017.
TRB TN Professor Recruitment vacancy details
|Latest Tripura PSC Forest Ranger Notification 2017|
|Department Name||Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board.|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor Posts.|
|Total Vacancies||1111 Posts|
|Starting date to Apply||10/03/2017|
|Application Closing Date||20/03/2017|
Eligibility for Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board Recruitment
Candidates who are going to apply for the Teacher Recruitment Board Jobs they must have below Educational Qualifications.
- Aspirants must have passed B. Tech / M. Tech with First Class in relevant Specialization from any recognizes university or Board.
- For Furthermore, Educational qualification for Post wise Specialization details to download the official advertisement notification on our website.
Applicants who are applying for the TRB Recruitment they have to satisfy below age limits.
- Candidates should not exceed 57 Years.
- Written test.
- Personal Interview.
- General and OBC category candidates: Rs.600/-.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.150/-.
How to Apply for TN Teacher Recruitment Board 2017
- Initially, go through the details of Advertisement Notification Carefully.
- Go to the Official Website www.trb.tn.nic.in for further details regarding notifications.
- Read the Instructions to apply.
- Download the TN TRB Application form from official Website.
- Fill the application form perfectly with relevant details.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take the copy of the online application for further reference.