TNPSC Recruitment 2017 – 18 Assistant Professor & Tourist Officer Posts | Apply Online at www.tnpsc.gov.in
TSPSC Recruitment 2017 : TNPSC Job Vacancy 2017 2018 18 Assistamt Professor and Tourist Officer Posts | Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Job Vacancies 2017 Apply Online | TNPSC Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible CandidatesApply Online Application Through Official website www.tnpsc.gov.in | TNPSC Syllabus, Admit Card, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration Processes, Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying.for more details can click on official website and govtjobsforall.in
About Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu which is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. It is the successor of the Madras Service Commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first Provincial Public Service Commission in India. It adopted its current name in 1970.
Details for TNPSC Recruitment
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|No of Posts||18|
|Job Designation||Assistant Professor of Radiology Physics and Tourist Officer|
|Last date to submit online Application||Assistant Professor||14-06-2017|
Selection Process for TNPSC Recruitment 2017 :
Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main writtenExamination & Oral Test.
Age Criteria For TNPSC Recruitment 2017:
(i) For Differently Abled Persons: a. No maximum age limit for applicants belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs. b. “Others” not belonging to any of the categories mentioned in (a) above are eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed.
(ii) For Ex-servicemen: (a) No maximum age limit for applicants belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs. (b) The maximum age limit is 48 years for “Others” (should not have completed) i.e. applicants not belonging to any of the categories mentioned in (a) above. (c) The above mentioned age concession will not apply to the Ex-servicemen applicants those who have already been recruited to any class or service or category.
(iii) “Others” [i.e Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs] who have put in five years of service in the State/Central Government are not eligible even if they are within the age limit. (For further details refer para 5 of ‘Instructions to Applicants’).
Application Fee for Tamil Nadu Government Recruitment 2017:
Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- Candidates have to Register their basic particulars through One -Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs. 50/- towards registration fee. Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- Examination fee in the form of Online or by offline at SBI/at Indian Bank. SC/ST/Differently Abled Persons are exempted from the payment of application.
How to Apply for TNPSC Notification 2017
- All the contenders who wish to apply for any above said post need to fill an online application form which is available on the commission’s official website that is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- After that candidates need to choose “One-time Registration” tab located at the middle of home page.
- Now, on the following page you arrived, candidates need to select “Assistant Professor of Radiology Physics (Code No.1958) / Tourist Officer in the Tamil Nadu General Service” option that is available under ‘Current Notifications’ sections.
- Here hit on “Apply & Press Here for Payment” button against suitable option of post for which you are applying for.
- Those aspirants who have already registered in One Time Registration shall enter their Login ID and Password to apply further.
- Details of One Time Registration will be automatically furnished in the online application while applying.
- Information filled at the time of one time registration can be edited by using edit option available in the One Time Registration before applying.
- Now, fill the online application form in correct format and upload your scanned photograph and signature as per the given instructions.
- On completely filling the application form, aspirants are required make submission of their filled application within given time period till the respective date as specified below.
Important Date for TNPSC Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 09.05.2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 08.06.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 12.06.2017
- Date of Written Examination: 19.08.2017
Important Link for TNPSC Notification 2017