TS EAMCET 2017 – Notification, online Application, Exam Dates @ eamcet.tsche.ac.in
TS EAMCET 2017 Notification, Exam Date, Online Application Form available at eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Telangana EAMCET Important Dates For Paying Fees, Weightage, Courses Offering, Eligibility Criteria. Download the TS EAMCET 2017 Official Notification PDF below.
Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Entrance Test (TS EAMCET 2017) is a state level entrance exam organized by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad on behalf of Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). This entrance exam is conducted for providing admission into first year of various UG professional courses in the field of engineering, agriculture & medical. All universities and private colleges located in Telangana consider the score of this examination for offering the admissions in said courses. TS EAMCET 2017 Application has been released. Here, candidates can get the details about TS EAMCET 2017 including application form, eligibility, exam dates, syllabus, etc.
TS EAMCET 2017 Notification Telangana EAMCET (Engineering Agricultural Medical Common Entrance Test) 2017 is a Entrance Test to get Admission in Engineering and Medical Colleges through out Telangana State. Telangana EAMCET 2017 is Conducting Since 2 years. After Bifurcation of AP & Telangana, 2 states CM’s had planned to conduct TS EAMCET 2017 & AP EAMCET 2017 Separately and Andhra pradesh & Telangana Eamcet Results in same month without clashes. So, get ready to prepare the Telangana EAMCET 2016 Previous Question Paper Sets A, B,C, D to get Good marks in Final EAMCET Exams 2017.
TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Dates
TS EAMCET 2017 will be held once in a year and the notification is released on 13th March 2017. Here we are mentioning the official TS EAMCET exam dates 2017:
|Events of TS EAMCET 2017||Dates
|Notification Release Date||13th March 2017|
|Availability of the application form||15th March 2017|
|Last date for Submission of application form without late fee||15th April 2017|
|Correction of Online Application data already submitted||16th April to 21st April 2017|
|Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 500||21st April 2017|
|Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 1000||27th April 2017|
|Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 5000||03rd May 2017|
|Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 10000||8th May 2017|
|Admit Card Download Date||1st May to 9th May 2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination||12th May 2017
Engineering (E) 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM Agriculture & Medical (AM) 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM
|Primary Answer Key Released||13th May 2017 (Tentative)
|Answer Key Objection Received||till 18th May 2017 (Tentative)
|Result Declaration||22nd May 2017 (Tentative)
TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form
- Candidates can fill the application form only through online mode from the official site.
- TS EAMCET Application Form 2017 is provided from the 15th March 2017.
- The last date for the submission of the application form without late fee will be 15th April 2017.
- There will no need to submit the application form through post or any other offline mode.
- TS EAMCET Application Correction will be started from 16th April to 21st April 2017.
- Candidates would be able to take the printout of the filled application form for the future use.
TS EAMCET Application Fee:
- Candidate can pay the fee through two modes of payment.
- They can submit the fee via TS Online/AP Online/Mee Seva/e-Seva & also from payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/NET Banking) mode.
- Hyderabad, as the test centre, will be allotted to the candidates, those will pay the late fee of Rs. 5000/- and Rs. 10000/-.
|For SC/ST candidates||For Others|
|Agricultural & Medical (AM)||Rs.250||Rs.500|
|E & AM (both streams)||Rs500||Rs.1000|
TS EAMCET Eligibility
The TS EAMCET examination is held for various courses. In that manner, the eligibility criteria is slightly different for upper prescribed courses. One should know the TS EAMCET eligibility before applying the particular offered courses. The brief eligibility criteria is as following:
Common for All:
- Candidates should be of Indian Citizen.
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card holder can also apply.
- Candidate should belong to the Telangana and Andhra Pradesh state.
For Engineering, Pharmacy, Bio-Technology, B.Sc Courses:
- Candidates must be passed or appearing their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology as optional subjects.
- Candidates must be obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) in the subjects specified taken together at 10+2 pattern.
- Diploma appearing/passing candidates can also apply.
- Candidates applying for engineering and pharmacy courses, have to be completed 16 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- There is no upper age limit.
TS EAMCET Notification 2017
TS EAMCET Syllabus
TS EAMCET 2017 syllabus will be prescribed by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana. The syllabus will be composed of four subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Zoology & Botany). Set of three subjects will be prescribed for engineering (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry) and agriculture (Biology, Physics, Chemistry) streams. To prepare better for the exam, student should prepare as per the syllabus.