TELANAGANA PGECET NOTIFICATION 2017 – ONLINE APPLICATION FORM ,EXAM DATES @ pgecet.tsche.ac.in
TS PGECET 2017: Application Form, Exam Dates, Notification
TS PGECET is the Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test of Telangana state. The exam is conducted by the Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). TS PGECET is organized for admission to the first year postgraduate courses in engineering, technology, architecture, pharmacy and planning. It is the state level entrance examination. In this article, we are providing the overall information about the TS PGECET 2017 application form, eligibility, exam dates, pattern, admit card and result.
Telangana State Post-graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) 2017 Online application form available from 17th March 2017. All the interested and eligible candidates are suggested to apply for TS PGECET (Online Computer Based Test) 2017 through online at http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/ on or before last date.
TS PGECET Exam Pattern
- Questions: There are 120 objective type questions in the examination of TS PGECET.
- Marking: Each question contains one mark.
- Duration: The total duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- Sessions: The examination will be scheduled in two sessions i.e. in the morning session and afternoon session.
- Language: The medium of the question paper will be English.
- Syllabus: The syllabus covers the topic that has studied during the bachelor’s course.
- There is different syllabus for every disciplines and depends upon the candidate for which he/she is applying.
- Registration fee for TS PGECET 2017Candidate should pay registration fee Rs.800/- (Rs.400/- for SC/ST) towards the application registration & processing fee through.
How to apply for TS PGECET 2016
Eligible Candidates are required to apply through online from tspgecet.org from 14th March, 2016 to 23rd April, 2016 (With out late fee). For with late fee, the dates are given below.
- Log on the website: http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/
- Look for Apply Online under Application section
- Fill up with all respect and pay the registration fee.
TS PGECET 2017 Important dates :
Commencement of online application submission : 17th March 2017
Last date to application form submission : Update soon
Issue of CBT Test 2017 Hall Tickets : 22nd May 2017
Date of Entrance test : From 29th May 2017 to 1st June 2017
TS PGECET CBT Test 2017 results publication date : In June 2017
For More details visit http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in, www.osmania.ac.in