UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 – 529 Lecturer, Scientific Officer and Other Vacancy | Apply Online @ uppsc.up.nic.in
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has publish a latest job notification to recruit teaching faculty for the 529 vacant posts of Lecturer Vacancy.UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Notification has been proclaimed at the official website uppsc.up.nic.in. The UPPSC Online Application Process is available from 17th March 2017 to 18th April 2017.
As per the Latest UPPSC News, there are 529 vacant posts under various department in the commission. All these details are available in the Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Lecturer Notification 2017. The Commission is mainly looking to hire the young, dynamic and eminent Indian nationals. Applying individuals for the UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 can fill the online application available at the official website uppsc.up.nic.in.
UPPSC Lecturer Notification 2017
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is one of the biggest organization working under the guidance of the UP state government. There are Lecturer, Scientific Officer, Registrar & Other Posts under various departments. To fill these vacant posts, the department is now inviting the applications from Graduation completed individuals of the state. The qualified individuals in the Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 process will be taken for the corresponding posts in the various department.
In recent times, the individuals who are looking for the Lecturer jobs in Uttar Pradesh can work out on this notification. Most of the aspirants have the dream to Uttar Pradesh Govt Job under this division. Hence, the Board officials will appoint the eminent candidates with good academic records. Hence, interested contenders can fill the UPPSC Lecturer Online Application Form for 529 Lecturer Posts. The online registration process is available from 17th March 2017 to 18th April 2017. We have affixed the UPPSC Lecturer Notification 2017 here. For the speedy UPPSC News, have a look at the official site uppsc.up.nic.in.
UPPSC 529 Scientific Officer Registrar Vacancies 2017 Notification
Applying aspirants for the Latest Uttar Pradesh UPPSC 529 Lecturer Vacancies have to finish their Graduation, M.Sc., M.Tech, B.Tech., M.C.A, Post Graduate Degree. Applicants have to refer the UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 notification for the post wise eligibility qualification. Experience is not an issue. Therefore, work seekers in the UP State govt can apply for these 529 posts. To apply for the UPPSC Recruitment 2017, age boundary is 21 to 45 years.
UPPSC Lecturer Notification 2017 @ uppsc.up.nic.in
|Latest UPPSC Notification 2017 for Teaching, Non-Teaching Posts|
|Commission Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Designation||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Lecturer, Scientific Officer, Registrar & Other Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||529 posts|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||17/03/2017|
|Final Date to Apply Online||18/04/2017|
|Closing Date For Payment of Application Fee||13/04/2017|
|Final Date to Submit Hard Copy of Application||09/05/2017|
UPPSC Recruitment Post Wise Vacancy Details
|S.No||Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|A||Forest And Wild Life Department (Gazetted/ Permanent)|
|B||Shiksha Vibhag Uttar Pradesh (Temporary/ Non-Gazetted)|
|C||Department of Higher Education, UP (Gazetted/ Permanent)|
|D||Department of Higher Education, UP (Gazetted/ Temporary)|
|4||Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges of UP||408|
|E||Forensic Science Laboratory, UP (Gazetted/Temporary)|
|5||Scientific Officer (Physics Section)||10|
|6||Scientific Officer (Chemistry Section)||08|
|7||Scientific Officer (Biology Section)||22|
|8||Scientific Officer (Forensic Acoustic)||03|
|9||Scientific Officer (Computer Forensic Section)||06|
|10||Scientific Officer (Lie Detector)||02|
|11||Scientific Officer (Brain Mapping)||01|
|12||Scientific Officer (Narco Analysis)||02|
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
And, later the officials will confirm the Written examination and Interview venue. This time the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is looking for the Eminent and talented aspirants for the various posts in the Dept. Hence, candidates with proper eligibility can apply online for the Uttar Pradesh UPPSC 529 Scientific Officer Registrar Jobs 2017.
Eligibility For Uttar Pradesh PSC Lecturer Jobs 2017
- Graduation, M.Sc., M.Tech, B.Tech., M.C.A, Post Graduate Degree holders are eligible to apply for the UPPSC Lecturer Scientific Officer Jobs 2017
- For S.No 1, 2, 4, 5: 21 to 40 years
- S. No III: 35 to 45 years as on 01/07/2017
- Aspirants can check the UPPSC notification for the post wise age criteria.
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written test
- For S.No C: Rs. 15,600-39,100with Grade Pay- Rs. 7600/-
- General & OBC candidates : Rs. 105/-
- SC/ ST applicants: Rs. 65/-
- And for Handicapped individuals: Rs. 25/-
How To Apply Online for UPPSC Teaching Non Teaching Posts
- Have a quick look at the official website uppsc.up.nic.in
- Now, go to the recruitment tab.
- And click on the Notification link.
- Now, carefully read the UPPSC Notification 2017 carefully.
- If eligible, then click on the UPPSC Lecturer Application Form.
- Enter the major aspects and upload your passport image and required documents.
- Verify and click on submit button.
- Now, make the fee payment.
- Finally, take a print out of application form for exam reference.
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starting Date To Apply Online:17/03/2017
- Closing Date To Apply Online: 18/04/2017
- Final Date For payment of Application Fee: 13/04/2017
- Last Date To Submit Hard Copy of Applications: 09/05/2017 (9:30 AM to 6:00 PM)