JPSC Recruitment 2017 | 24 Geologists & Chemists – Apply Online @ www.jpsc.gov.in
JPSC Recruitment 2017 – 24 Geologists & Chemists
Jharkhand PSC has announced a latest recruitment notification JPSC Geologist Recruitment 2017 notification by filling up vacancy for the posts of 24 Geologists & Chemists. The Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement consist of totally 24 vacancies of which 18 are Geologist Posts, and remaining 06 are Chemists Posts.
Job Hunters those who were eagerly waiting for Geologists, Chemists Jobs at JPSC they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by JPSC. Latest Government Jobs hunters who have completed Master Degree in Geology, M.Sc degree in Chemistry/Geo-Chemistry are Eligible to apply JPSC Geologist, Chemist Recruitment 2017. The JPSC Geologist, Chemist Online Applications will be open from 20.01.2017 to on 07.02.2017.
JPSC Job Vacancy 2017 2018 24 Geologists, Chemists Posts.
Jharkhand PSC Geologist Recruitment 2017 Notification Details are:
JPSC Recruitment 2017 | Geologists, Chemists Job Vacancies Details:
|Organization Name:||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Job Category:||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
|No. of Posts:||24|
|Name of the Posts:||Geologists, Chemists|
|Qualification:||Master Degree in Geology, M.Sc degree in Chemistry/Geo-Chemistry|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Test, Personal Interview|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
|Date of Examination||Feb/Mar 2017|
Name of the Post & No of JPSC Vacancies 2017:
- Geologists -18
- Chemists – 06
Official website: www.jpsc.gov.in
- Geologists -Master Degree in Geology or applied Geology with minimum second class from recognized University
- Chemists – 2nd Class M.Sc degree in Chemistry/Geo-Chemistry from any recognized University.
Age Limit: (As on 01.08.2015)
As on 01.08.2015 the applicant’s age limit must be as follows.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- For SC / ST Category – 5 Years
- For OBC Category – 3 Years
- For PWD Category – 10 Years
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.600/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Rs.150/-
- Geologists -Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-
- Chemists – Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-
How To Apply for JPSC Recruitment
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Go to JPSC careers page at www.jpsc.gov.in
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Fill up all the required fields in application form.
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of JPSC Recruitment 2017 online application form
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste (v) e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to
Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….
Controller of Examination,
Jharkhand Public Service Commission,
Sercular Road, Ranchi, 834001”
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.01.2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 07.02.2017
- Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Online Applications Form: 17.02.2017
- Date of Written Examination: Feb/Mar 2017