Maharashtra Police SI Recruitment 2017 – 104 Sub Inspector Posts | Apply Online @ www.maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in
Maharashtra Police (Special Inspector General of Police, Motor Transport and Maharashtra) has announced a latest recruitment notification as Maharashtra Police SI Recruitment 2017 to filling up Sub-Inspector of Police Posts. Applications are inviting from eligible candidates for the posts of 104 SI Vacancy. Candidates who are looking for Maharashtra Police Jobs may grab this oppurtunity. All eligible and interested candidates may apply online through official website www.maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in on or before last date 01st May 2017.
Other details like age limit, eligibility, selection process, salary, how to apply, important dates etc. are given below
Maharashtra Police SI Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details
|Name Of the Organization||
|Name of the Posts||
Sub Inspector of Police
|No . of Posts||104|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4300/-|
Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Post Wise Vacancy Details
- Police Sub Inspector Ist Class Engine Driver: 54
- Police Sub Inspector Second Class Master: 50
Eligibility for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 – 104 SI Vacancy
Education Qualification for Maharashtra Police SI Bharti 2017
Candidate who are applying for Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Bharti they should have 10th Class passed or equivalent examination from recognized Board or Institute.
Age Limit for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
Candidate minimum age should be 24 years and maximum age should be 40 years for Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Vacancy. Age relaxation in upper age limit is applicable 05 years for SC/ ST candidate as per rule of Govt of Maharashtra.
Salary Offered for Maharashtra Police Vacancy 2017
selected candidates will be paid Pay scale of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4300/- for Maharashtra Police PSI Vacancy.
Selection Process for Maharashtra Police Bharti 2017
Selection of candidate for Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Jobs will be made on the basis of following test
- Physical Test
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Application Fee for Maharashtra Sub Inspector Of Police Bharti 2017
Those candidate who are applying for Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector (PSI) Vacancy can deposit application fee through online payment using Debit Card/ Credit/ Net Banking or through Challan in any State Bank of India. Category wise application fee details are followed as :
- General Category : Candidate should have deposit application fee of Rs. 500/-.
- SC/ST & Ex-Serviceman : Candidate should have deposit application fee of Rs. 250/-.
How To Apply Online for Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
Department of Maharashtra Police has released recruitment notification for 104 Police Sub Inspector 1st Class Engineer Driver & Second Class Master Vacancy. Those candidate who are eligible and interested for Sub Inspector Vacancy can apply for Maharashtra Police Bharti 2017. You should have fill the application form on or before the last date 01.05.2017. Procedure for filling up Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Application Form is given below :
- First of all, you should log on Official website www.maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Then click on “Maharashtra Police PSI Recruitment 2017” link.
- Read all recruitment notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on “Registration” link.
- Register your details.
- After registration, login with registration details.
- Select the “Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector” link.
- Then fill the details correctly without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee.
- After it, you should upload photo & signature in it.
- Now you should click on “Submit” Button.
- Then take the print out of application form for future use.
Important Dates for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
Last date for Submission of Application Form : 01.05.2017
Last date for Deposition of Fee through Online mode : 01.05.2017
Last date for Deposition of Fee through SBI Challan : 03.05.2017