TNPSC AE Recruitment 2017 – 21 Assistant Engineer Vacancies
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recently Released Notification Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) for the posts of 21 Assistant Engineer Jobs . PGCIL Invites Online Application From Eligible and candidates for the posts of 27 Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Posts.All Interested candidates can apply online through official website www.tnpsc.gov.in and govtjobsforall.in on or before last date 2/8/2017
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment Notification 2017 – 21 Assistant Engineer (AE) Vacancies
Who are looking for Tamil Nadu government jobs may garb this opportunity . All Aspirants can apply online through official website and govtjobsforall.in. For more details like Education and Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, Salary Details, Important Dates, Important Links, How to apply etc…. For more details Can click on official website www.tnpsc.gov.in and govtjobsforall.in.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC AE Recruitment 2017 – 21 Assistant Engineer Vacancies | Apply Online at www.tnpsc.gov.in
Details for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment Notification 2017
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission – TNPSC
Post Name: Assistant Engineer
Educational Qualification required: BE/B.Tech/B.SC
No of Vacancies: 21 Posts
Job Level: State Level Job
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2017
Education and Qualification
Candidates applying for Tamilnadu PSC Group 2 Jobs Notification Vacancies should have the following educational qualifications,
- B.E (Agricultural) or B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.E (Mechanical) (or) B.E (Civil) (or) B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) or B.,E (Production Engineering) or B.E (Industrial Engineering)
- Candidates follow the age limit in between
- Minimum – 18 Years
Maximum – No Age Limit
Age Relaxation as per Rules
Applicants Must Attend the Following Tests
- Written Exam
How to apply for TNPSC AE Recruitment 2017
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form on official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the TNPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of TNPSC Recruitment 2017 online application form.
Important Dates for TNPSC Assistant Engineer Notification 2017
- Starting Date to apply online : Available
- Last Date to apply online : 2/8/2017