Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment Notification 2017: Latest Notification for Tirunelveli District Court has Officer Assistant Posts. Online Application Invited by Tiruneveli District Court. Last Date to Apply Online 30/6/2017. Fill the Vacancies of 28 Office Assistant Posts. All Interested Candidates can apply Online Through Official Website www.ecourts.gov.in and govtjobsforall.in.
Other Details for Tiruneveli District Court Notification are Education and Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, Salary Details, Important Dates, Important Links, How to apply etc…for more details can click on official website and govtjobsforall.in.
Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment 2017 – 28 Office Assistant Posts | Apply Online at www.ecourts.gov.in
Tirunelveli District was formed on 1 September 1790 by the East India Company (on behalf of the British government),Tirunelveli District is a district of Tamil Nadu state in southern India. The city of Tirunelveli is the district headquarters.
Details for Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment Notification 2017
Organisation Name: Tirunelveli District Court
Employment Type: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Official Website :
Job Location: Tirunelveli
Total No. of Vacancies: 28
Name of the Post: Office Assistant
Eligibility Criteria for Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment Notification 2017
Education and Qualification
- Candidates should compelted 8th / 10th from well recognized Board/ University/ Institute
- Age of contenders must be between 18 to 30 Years As on 01-07-2016.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category as per the organization norms.
For District Court, Tirunelveli Office Assistant General/OBC Candidates should pay Rs. 300/-
2. For SC/ ST Candidates Rs 200/-
- Engagement of aspirants will be based on their performance in Interview that will be driven by the recruitment committee of Tirunelveli District Court.
How to Apply Tirunelveli High Court Recruitment Notification 2017
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline Mode:
- Go to Tirunelveli District Court official website careers page at www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/tirunelveli
- Download Tirunelveli District Court Office Assistant Notification & Application form
- Candidates should read all instructions given in Advertisement
- Fill required details
- Hard copy of duly filled and signed application along with the photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “The Principal District Judge, Principal District Court, Tirunelveli – 627 002” by post so as to reach us by 30.06.2017. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Important Date for Tirunelveli High Court Recruitment Notification 2017
Last Date to Apply Online : 30 June 2017